(HealthDay News) -- Healthy adults should get 150 minutes of moderate exercise or more each week, the American Heart Association suggests.
Regular exercise can help improve your quality of life, the AHA says, and also may:
- Help relieve tension, anxiety, depression and anger.
- Reduce your risk for developing chronic health problems, such as cardiovascular disease.
- Improve blood cholesterol levels.
- Prevent and manage high blood pressure.
- Prevent bone loss.
- Boost overall energy.
- Help you fall asleep faster.